working outTORTURE

Alright, I may be a bit late in the uptake but I definitely need to get started on resolution numero two. For those who do not know, I was on the track team for 2.5 year and quit last year due to family problems. My physique has gone so far downhill since then that it depresses me. It's not quite horrific yet, but there's definite flab. Let’s just say I’m not a fan of jiggling when I run.

My plan is to basically do my track routine with a few minor alterations to keep it within what I can do right now. I’ve kept vaguely in shape I suppose, but there is definite jiggle that I will eradicate.

Looks like I’ll be starting tomorrow unless I decide to do some crunches and pushups tonight, as it’s getting rather late. Well, wish me luck everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

what am I up to now?

    follow me on Twitter

    peoples