alala alala [cansei de ser sexy]

Had to post this video, absolutely beyond creepy, but totally wicked at the same time. I really loved how they used the reverse shots.



The exercising did not go as planned today. First it was ridiculously cold, then I had to clean my room, then I had company, and then I had to head up to SF for my tattoo consultation. (Clio is amazing by the way!) I got a few stretches and about half a set of excersizes in, it was very sad. Thankfully this should turn out to be beneficial. I'll begin Mon, so that I have a Mon, Wed, Fri. schedule this week, then a Sun, Tues, Thurs, Sat schedule the next week, and so on. I'll be able to ease in to it better with only 3 days this week, or so I hope.

Had a very full day of exciting experiences and general randomosity. Unfortunately the civics final studies and ap art portfolio beckon (any guesses as to which seems more attractive?) and I must answer. I may post a new post sometime in the AM if I feel like taking a break. We'll see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

what am I up to now?

    follow me on Twitter

    peoples