let's hope these remain resolute

Greetings and felicitations! Welcome one and all to the first blog post chronicling the adventures of one master insanatee (insanity+manatee=insanatee). The purpose of the blog is to follow the wild and wanton happenings of my life, allowing my family, friends, and various devoted followers to know just what may be occurring in this strange female's life.

To celebrate this new year, I have decided to reveal my list of resolutions! Which, I must admit, is also less-than-subtle attempt to force myself to actually accomplish them this year.

  1. Cease the nibbling of my nails. This incessant habit of mine shall live no longer! Still working out methods for this one, though painting them has worked for certain periods of time in the past. Feel free to comment with suggestions.
  2. Get back in to shape. I intend to work out five out of the seven days of the week, at the very least. Eating better, sleeping more, and generally taking care of myself shall be included in this goal.
  3. Find a job. Preferably something that actually pays.
  4. Receive my driver's license. Without taking the test more than twice. Once would be preferred actually.
  5. Attend college! At this point I'd really be happy going anywhere that would help me substantially with cost...
There you have it. An addition to this post with content more along the lines of what you will see in this blog in the coming weeks and months may be up later tonight. If not, check in tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

what am I up to now?

    follow me on Twitter

    peoples